9/11/2004



He really really really does love this team. He has written to the captain of the team Michael Voss who kindly wrote back. It was as we thought it would be a type written letter though signed by Mr V. I didn't think anything of that at the time, until Elliot wrote to Jason Akermanis. Mr A is quite an individual from what I can gather - but I would have to say it was refreshing to see that Elliot got a very prompt response from Mr A - and apparently in his own handwriting. I mean.... why else would you send something handwritten unless you wrote it yourself. While I can't say I had given it much thought prior to this event - my esteem for Mr A has risen inestimably.

Elliot wants to write again. Unfortunately he doesn't have anything new to say so we try to discourage him plus they will probably eventually want to use a restraining order!

My son the Lions fanatic Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home