1/26/2005

Australia Day

So what uniquely Australian thing did we do today?

Well I cooked up an Indonesian feast which I have just posted some pictures of on my food blog. Though we did barbecue the chicken for the satay and we did play some back yard cricket - so I think we were the perfect multicultural Australian family today.

We had my husband's mother, father, Grandmother and brother and wife and their friend from Japan and her son over as well. A very pleasant afternoon having an early dinner (it is a school night) and now a bit of time for a brief post before I head to bed and contemplate the mountain of work I have to get through tomorrow and Friday and potentially the weekend - to get ready a report due on Tuesday! I'm starting to panic just thinking about it. And we have two couples over on Sunday for a bowls/bbq as well now I am really panicked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home