2/09/2005


I know I don't have to continue proving my point anymore.

So this is the last picture of little Miss Mischief up to no good for a while unless of course she does anything spectacularly wicked. I have to admit it has been fun catching her in flagrante with my camera it makes it a little less exasperating and a bit more fun for me.

It may also prove that I am particularly slack mother and not watching her close enough, so I really better put down the camera, back off from the computer and keep a better eye on her.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 pm, Blogger Jellyfish said...

Photo caption: I didn't do it, it was HIM!


'Not watching. blogging.' I love it!

 
At 2:23 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

Jelly, I think she was telling me to take a hike, because she hasn't eaten her day's quota of dry cat and dog food.

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Jellyfish said...

ahahah! According to my folks, I ate nothing else until I was like, three!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home