3/06/2005

More food related activity this

weekend on Not Just Desserts.

I did learn one thing however , it is much harder than it looks to play hang-man after drinking a bottle of wine. That was my lesson for Friday evening. I made an effort to turn up for the Divisional drinks and stayed for my own shocking effort at hang-man. The longer the phrase and if the word or words involved repeating letters, the worse the effort. No one fared particularly well. Not a good look for people who are supposedly wordsmiths.

I am thinking that perhaps, spelling could become a random road-side test to replace the breathalyser. "Madam, could you please spell " alcohol" "a......c ........o.....l h ol - ACOLHOL! The easier the word you get wrong the higher it is you are deemed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home