11/13/2005


I think you can guess what she sees a good deal of around our house. Also here is her hair prior to the cut I carried out on the post below.

I was baking on Tuesday (see my latest foodie post) while she was doing this. I was home taking care of Elliot. The 24 hour bug I thought he had lasted for oh about 7 days! Glandular fever was our Doctor's diagnosis. Poor chap did have just about everything, vomitting, fever, diarrohea, congestion.

I am just loving mucking around with picasa at the moment especially the collage - though like any new feature I am sure my over use could become tiresome (just like the use of the striking!)for every anyone left reading my posts. I am feeling somewhat invigorated about the whole blog thing and particularly inspired after reading some local blogs and the photography. I may start taking my camera around again - it may keep me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home