1/13/2006

2006 - first update

So I am 13 days into the New Year and and 9 days into work and already I have committed more time than I should have analysing matters while potentially affecting my work are really more administrative in nature being ostensibly about personalities and inter-office conflict i.e. gossip! Though in my defence I only have these discussions with two other people.

As for my resolutions, at least number one is going well, the lids are being screwed and put on bottles firmly. Number 2, however, "not to want so much" and the closely related number 3 " to maintain a budget" - well this place and its phenomenal sale was (and remains to be) the scene of the dramatic downfall of my 2nd and 3rd resolutions.

Prior to even coming here for this purge, I took items off my wish list and into the shopping basket - more energy will be soon diverted to ensure I show restraint and dont' remove my credit card from my wallet.

STOP WANTING!

1 Comments:

At 7:21 am, Blogger Miroslav said...

So why? Why stop wanting? ... Thats what I'd be curious to read about anyhow. Maybe you already wrote an entry on the subject, but I didn't see it on your blog.

I'm enjoying a similar struggle with my similar resolution. I put up detailing my inner purposes here: New year's changes!. Feel free to check it out if you are so inclined. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home