12/07/2006

Ever the diplomat

Posted by Picasa

Recently turned 3 and a sophisticated miss, and very much adored by all and sundry. She is also very friendly, when I picked her up from day care on Friday, I was told she charmed another Mummy, by putting her arms around her and made comments about her lovely earrings and makeup - Gabriella loves all the trappings of femaledom.

When I ask her "How much do you love me" she usually replies "Like Daddy" - Daddy gets the reverse reply when asking the same question. I wonder where she learned diplomacy?

I was looking for my gingerbread recipe so start the Christmas baking and read some old posts - I wish I could start writing again I just miss that process, but two years down the track life is so much busier than it used to be its quite sad really, last night I was in bed by 8.30pm.

Work has calmed down finally and I no longer wake up before the day starts properly and dread what result I could possibly be asked to produce this week, I was very much dreading work for the first time in ages.

Though not an excuse for my intermittent posting I worked out the Blogger beta move is working against me when I have gone to post a picture to this blog or my cooking blog it takes ages to load so I lose patience and give up.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, happy 3rd birthday to your daughter. She looks so pretty in your picture. I haven't gone to beta so as yet haven't endured any troubles with the pic side of it.

I would be ever so grateful to read your Gingerbread Man recipe should you track it down - or should I be looking at your archives (I hate to appear lazy), my little one has been bugging me for these each time we visit the shopping centre. It would be wonderful to surprise her.

Hopefully you will have some holiday time this Christmas to do all the things you love to do, especially with that beautiful NEW red KitchenAid baby of yours I just read about!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!

 
At 9:12 am, Blogger Amanda said...

Hi K

I will post the recipe today on the food blog along with a new one.

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Harmony Cremation said...

THis is wonderful blog
Thanks
Funeral Home near me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home